- It’s during the shopping season.
- It has a limited two-month time frame that doesn’t overwhelm partners.
- It will be close to a turnkey program–and will be 99% turnkey next year.
- It is totally customizable for each community.
- It connects local communities with a national movement that adds enthusiasm and excitement for our work.
- Small Biz Saturday and other programs fit in seamlessly with SIL!
- Shop Indie Local has a catchy and new name with a new attractive logo.
- It is designed to be an online campaign that fits in nicely with each partner’s social media efforts.
- It is a visible demonstration that the Local Economy Movement and AMIBA are alive and kicking!
- It is free with no hidden fees or charges!
Executive Director and Founder of the Sustainable Business Network of Massachusetts (SBN)