This year, the American Independent Business Alliance (AMIBA) wants to connect with you to amplify the “Shop Local” message and inspire more of our neighbors to shift a portion of their holiday spending from chain and online giants to locally owned businesses.
We’re looking for partners to help us spread the word and energize all their members to celebrate the Shop Indie Local Season from November 1 – December 31, 2019. Becoming a partner is FREE!
Partners understand the positive ripple effects that occur when we spend dollars at locally owned, independent businesses. They also value programs and policies that build a local, green and fair economy rooted in their hometowns.
- Show their support for Shop Indie Local by sharing their organization’s name and web url with us
- Provide us with links to any events or promotions they are organizing to support local businesses during the holiday season
- Spread the word by sharing social media posts and finding other creative ways to engage their members in this effort
Partners will receive:
- A listing on Shop Indie Local’s website
- Ideas on how to celebrate the holiday season throughout November and December (Plaid Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cider Monday, Giving Tuesday and other events)
- Event marketing templates — such as press releases, social media posts and other materials
How do you sign on as a partner? It’s easy — just send us an email with an “I’m in!” and we’ll add you to our list.
Again, there’s no cost to you to participate as a partner.
Also, please feel free to share your questions and ideas with us.
Jen Risley, The Local Crowd Monadnock
Laury Hammel, Sustainable Business Network
Colin Murray, Dane Buy Local
Derek Peebles, American Independent Business Alliance