MEDIA CONTACTS Jen Risley, Executive Director, Monadnock Buy Local, 603-499-7950 Karen Marzloff, Executive Director, Seacoast Local, 603-205-1378 On November 1, the seventh annual Shift Your Shopping holiday campaign launched...Read More
December 10, 2014 Folks in Louisville are always looking for a good party, and the standards are...Read More
Below you will see the poster created by High Country Local First in the NC High Country. Enjoy...Read More
November 23rd, the Friday after Thanksgiving, means Black Friday to most, but Monadnock Buy Local and other independent business alliances across the country are urging citizens to take back the Friday after Thanksgiving and...Read More
Support Your Local, Independent Merchants
Let’s build an annual tradition that strengthens local economies, expands employment, nurtures a sense of community, and provides a more relaxed, fun, and rewarding gift-buying experience.
If you join us in shifting those dollars to locally owned, independent businesses, we’ll all generate 2-3 times as much economic activity in our community than if we had spent our money at a national chain.
- Local Businesses and Independent Business Advocacy Groups Launch “Shift Your Shopping NH”
- LIBA Members Rally to Launch the Shift Your Shopping Contest
- Shift Your Shopping – A National Template Gone Local
- Shift Your Shopping Monadnock Style
- Take Back the Day After Thanksgiving – Celebrate Plaid Friday!